Vendor Resources

Becoming a Vendor

Are you a farmer with a truckload of corn or tomatoes? What if begonias and berries are your specialties? Makers, Bakers, You’re in luck. We’ve got a spot for you at the Market.

Apply to be a 2019 Vendor on ManageMyMarket (click here). Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.

If you have questions, please contact us (click here).

Vendor Licensing & Permits

Congratulations, we’re happy to have you at the Pearl Market! Now, the nitty-gritty. How to legally sell your wares?

Below are the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), ODT (Ohio Department of Taxation), and ODA (Ohio Department of Agriculture) requirements for licenses and permits.

Apply for your Ohio Vendors’ License
[Vendor  License]

Do I need a Food/Bakery license?
[Food License Laws]

What is a Cottage Food?
[Franklin County Cottage Food Label Example]
[ODA Cottage Food Info]
[Cottage Food & Label Requirements]

Additional Resources

[UDSA Website]
[ODA Website]
[OSU EXtension Website]
[2019 State Payroll Calendar]